At Cherrylane, we believe safety is top priority when learning to ride but still keeping it educational and fun. We want everyone to meet their personal goals and always riding with a smile 🙂
Cherrylane offers riding instruction by competent experienced instructors with periodic supplemental instruction from renowned industry experts. In addition, our instructors are certified with Equine Canada and the Ontario Equestrian Federation.
Cherrylane has a vast selection of top quality ponies/horses to suit all levels from the novice to the experienced rider. We offer semi private and private lessons which are all an hour in length. Come join one of our lesson programs today.
Minimum Requirements and Conditions
- Minimum age: 10 years as of January 1st (proof required upon request)
- Maximum weight: 77 Kg (170 lbs)
- Riding Attire: ASTM/SEI (Safety Equipment Institute) Approved riding helmet, shoes/boots with a flat sole and small straight cut heel (1-1.5cm), long legged pants and sleeved shirt.
- Re-scheduling a lesson requires 24 hour notice. Missed lessons are forfeited.
- Payment(s) are due on (or before) the first lesson of each month. Late payment fees are the greater of 1% or $5 per week on a cumulative basis.
- Cash or cheque (post dated).
- Service Fee of $30.00 for all Dishonoured (NSF) cheques.
**The Government of Canada allows a $500.00 non-refundable tax credit based on eligible fitness expenses paid by parents to register a child (under the age of 16) in a prescribed program of physical activity. Please visit http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/fitness/ for more information.**